Less serious side effects :
• back pain;
• dry mouth,mild nausea, stomach pain, upset stomach;
• dizziness,tremors, tired feeling;
• loss of coordination;
• double vision, blurred vision;
• changes in your menstrual periods.
Call your health care or provider at once if you have the next serious side effects:
• skin rash;
• swollen glands, fever flu symptoms, neck stiffness, body aches,headache, increased sensitivity to light;
• easy bleeding or bruising , muscle weakness numbness, severe tingling,pain ;
• loss of appetite,dark urine, upper stomach pain, jaundice ;
• feeling short of breath, irregular heart rhythm,chest pain ;
• nausea, swelling, vomiting,confusion, urinating less than usual or not at all, rapid weight gain;
• feeling light-headed or short of breath, pale skin, trouble concentrating, rapid heart rate ; or
• worsening of your bipolar disorder or increased seizures .
Don’t use Lamictal if you has allergia to lamotrigine. If you want to take Lamictal, consult your doctor or provider if you have any of the next conditions:
• liver or kidney disease;
• suicidal actions or thoughts, a history of depression; or
• a history to allergia to other seizure drugs.
Report your doctor if you have worsening or new suicidal thoughts or depression whenever your dose is changed or during the 1st several months of treatment. You may have thoughts aboutsuicidal actions while taking Lamictal.